||I, London Heathrow Airport
My name is Isabella Berni, I work for With and For Girls. We are a UK registered charity that helps adolescent girls in disadvantaged conditions/countries and we would appreciate if you could provide us with some transfer quotes. Please could you let us know if there are any preferential rates for charities and discounts for large number of trips as well as your payment and cancellation policies.
Below is our estimated number of travellers and schedule:
- Our travellers will arrive on Monday 2nd March 2020 and depart Saturday 7th March 2020
- They will be arriving in Heathrow Airport and will need a transfer to Central London, most probably to Travel Lodge Covent Garden (Address: 10 Drury Ln, High Holborn, Holborn, London WC2B 5RE).
- We will approximately have 60 travellers. We estimate that every 2 passengers will be arriving and leaving on the same flight, so we estimate that there will be approximately 30 arrival and 30 departure trips thus, 60 trips in total.
- We would require a meet and greet service.
- These 60 passengers will also be needing taxis within central London. They will roughly need 4 journeys per day within Zone 1 and Zone 2 (their start destination will be Travel Lodge Central London, however, our destinations have still not been confirmed). Perhaps an 8 seater taxi could work if thats available? How much would 4 journeys be a day for all passengers?